Family Law Clerk
We are hiring! We are seeking enthusiastic Toronto family law clerk candidates with a minimum of 1+ years of family law experience and client services experience for a part-time or full-time position.
In addition to Law Clerk duties, the successful candidate will lead our Client Services Representative role taking conducting telephone client intakes and scheduling consultation and appointments for our lawyers and generally maintaining and managing lawyer calendars.
The following skills are assets:
- Graduated from a recognized, accredited law clerk program in Canada;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Must have a working understanding of family law rules and procedures in Ontario;
- Exceptional time-management skills and an attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, PCLaw, and DivorceMate;
- A solid work ethic is crucial;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary & Bonus commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter, resume to [email protected].
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.