Toronto Wills Lawyers and Toronto Power of Attorney Lawyers
Our Toronto Wills Lawyers prepare Wills and Power of Attorneys for Property and Personal Care.
Each Will is drafted in a simple and concise manner. Our Toronto Wills Lawyers work diligently to ensure that we apply careful planning and analysis to protect and preserve hard-earned financial assets in the way that best meets the needs of each individual clients.
All of Our Services Are Available During COVID-19:
Many potential clients have been contacting our office during COVID-19 for a Last Will and Testament to be drafted to protect their assets, or to ensure that their intentions with respect to the guardianship of their children and the guardianship of their children’s property has been carefully set out. We certainly believe that it is a crucial time for every individual to have a Last Will and Testament that sets clearly how ones affairs are to be handled in the event of an emergency and we are here to help you.
We Provide the Following Wills & Powers of Attorney Services in Toronto:
- Handling of assets after death for your beneficiaries
- Guardianship of minor children
- Guardianship of minor children’s property
Drafting of Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Allows a designated individual(s) to make decisions regarding your health and care if you are legally incapacitated and unable to make those decisions for yourself.
Drafting of Power of Attorney for Property
- Allows a designated individual(s) to make decisions regarding the sale or upkeep of your property where you are unable to make those decisions by reason of not having access to the property or because you are incapacitated.
Application for “Probate” (now called a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee With a Will); and
Application for “Administration” (now called a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee Without a Will)